Pre-Clinical / Biochemistry / Activities
Activities of Biochemistry Department
1. Regular lecture class in time
2. Regular tutorial & practical class in time with maximum/supreme attention to each student.
3. Taking of item exam. (oral exam.) regular & sequentially.
4. Taking of card exam (written + viva) in scheduled time.
5. After completion of each item + card exam eligible students can appear at term final exam.
6. Non eligible students & those who can’t pass the term final –reappear in the supplementary term final.
7. Weekly departmental meeting regarding academic activities with professors & head of the dept. in chair.
8. Regular arrangement of teachers-parents meeting quarterly.
9. Special attention drawn n week & irregular students.
10. Duration of tutorial class in 2 hrs. of which -1 ½ hrs. class is taken & remaining ½ an hrs – is for open discussion –regarding problems.
11. Preparing MCQ & SAQ question for student assessment & preparing OSPE & viva question for college exams & university exam.
12. Conduction of university exam 2 times yearly.